The first in a series of KNOW BREXIT meetings around the UK have now been announced:
- 16 November – Gulbenkian, University of Kent in Canterbury
- 24 November – Arena Theatre, University of Wolverhampton
- 22 November – Bluecoat Arts Centre, Liverpool
These FREE meetings will provide:
- an update of Brexit news and the implications for the arts & culture sector, and
- a platform to discuss the issues of most concern to the sector and ways of lobbying for the voice of the sector to be heard during the Brexit negotiations period.
Space is limited so you must book a place – this can be done at www.euclid.info – select the event you want from the menu on the left side.
Euclid is looking for venues for further meetings. We are an independent agency not in receipt of public funding so we are not in a position to hire venues or provide catering, but if any organisation or venue would like to host a KNOW BREXIT meeting, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cannot offer a free venue, we may be able to pay a small fee to hire your venue on the basis of a half day programme with the first hour or so as a free KNOW BREXIT meeting, and then another hour or so as a “Funding EU” seminar for those interested. This seminar would be free to Connexus members (£25pa – see www.culture.info) and there would be a small charge for others (say £35).